• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 tickets too similar -Was speed estimated?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Needinput

What is the name of your state? South Carolina

Havent had a ticket in 5-7 years. Yet twice in 2 weeks i was stopped for going 50 in a 35- dont know for sure what speed i was going, but it was not very fast
- 2 different areas- 2 different officers. I mean i could have been going 40-45- Paid both tickets and didn't go to court. How do i get these reports on proof of speeding? radar proof etc? I mean each time exactly 50 in a 35? ???

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Needinput said:
What is the name of your state? South Carolina

Havent had a ticket in 5-7 years. Yet twice in 2 weeks i was stopped for going 50 in a 35- dont know for sure what speed i was going, but it was not very fast
- 2 different areas- 2 different officers. I mean i could have been going 40-45- Paid both tickets and didn't go to court. How do i get these reports on proof of speeding? radar proof etc? I mean each time exactly 50 in a 35? ???

My response:

I read your post and, for the life of me, I can't find a "legal" question.

Okay, so you got two tickets. What would you like us to do - - drive around with you to see if it's a possibility that you're a speeder?

Thanks for your story, and for writing.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">