• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bank accounts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KSUAVE007

I have a peice of advice for you all...if you ever ever received a ticket or a citation for parking or whatever else, never ever pay them with a check!!! if it ever comes to a point where they hire attorneys to sue you thats how they end up with your banking information to freeze your accounts!!! always send them a money order or if time permits take them cash!!! go to www.firstchicagobank.com & click on lawyers

illinois

Ladynred

It really doesn't matter in the end anyway. There are many ways for them to find bank accounts to sieze !!

Ladynred

If I had your address *I* could probably find your bank account, its not all that hard. I may not be able to get any details of your account, but for a judgment creditor - or state agency - looking for assets, all they need to know is WHICH bank. If they have your SSN, they can get a bank levy served on that bank.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">