• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bank of america

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crystalmurison8

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
ga

okay i got a bank account with bank of america .i over drafted on 1 thing. it says that i didnt over draft on that one thing ,i over drafted on 30 other things.but i didnt they even changed the date of the things that i didnt over draft on. so now i owe 430 dollars for things that i had the money in my account for

Last edited:

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
ga

okay i got a bank account with bank of america and i over drafted on 1 thing and it says that i didnt over draft on that one thing i over drafted on 30 other things but i didnt they even changed the date of the thing that i didnt over draft on so now i owe 430 dollars for things that i had the money in my account for
**A: thanks, now my brain is overdrafted after reading your post.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
So, you had one large item and a bunch of small items and they processed the large item first.

Read your account agreement.

crystalmurison8

yeah they did theres nothing in my account agreement that says the can change the date on thing and pick and choose what i over draft on

Antigone*

Someone needs to take some banking 101.

The truth of the matter is you didn't have enough to cover all your items. If you did, the posting order would not matter. I can tell you with 100% confidence that once an item is hard posted, there is no re-posting that item for anybody's benefit.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">