• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bank owes me $560

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MoniqueHead

I'm in the state of Tennessee. I have an account with Achieve Prepaid Card and on 04/06/2016 I had my paycheck direct deposited and on the 8th, I got a text saying I spent about $235 and my card was in my wallet. Called them, they marked my card as fraud, canceled it and issued me a new one in the mail. They said I'd had to fill out paperwork to take the necessary steps to get my money back.

I received my card maybe 5 days later. Everything was ok but I didn't get the paperwork though. On the 21st I got a letter from Achieve that was ISSUED on the 13th that they looked into the dispute and admitted it was an error on their Behalf and would credit my an apprx of $560 on 04/13/2016. But I call my cars I still have $10. They said that the money was disbursed, but to the card they mark as fraud (which didn't make sense, if the last person "canceled" it). The supervisor told me to wait 48 business hours it was a Thursday- so Monday. I called and they still don't have anything in their system saying my money is in the process of coming to my account.

At this point I'm furious because I've been dealing with thus whole thing for a month. Also if they give me a day that they're going to pay me, they need to honor the letter.

So my question is what should I do? Do I keep waiting? What?

MoniqueHead

Yeah I called today at 5pm. Agent said that the people in charge of disbursements put a document in my profile stating that I will get the funds on today (04/26) nut they didn't say when it's 9pm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">