• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue Citimortgage?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cosine

Your employment couldn't be verified...don't you get it? You didn't qualify for the loan. Period.
Couldn't be ... because they didn't even try to do it. His employer was never contacted. Bank is at fault ... don't you get it? OP is a victim of a baiting technique. A member of my family was a victim of this very same practice just a couple months ago by a different (but still one of the "too big to fail") bank. They are collecting some cash flow and tons of info for all their accounts.

TigerD

I'll bet a portion of that money was for the home inspection. He isn't getting that money back.

DC

CitiVictim

I just googled "citimortgage scam" and found tons of complaints, for example,

CitiMortgage Complaints - Mortgage application fees

Any suggestion on making this as a class action?
If there is a class action i'll be the first to sign up. I am a prey of citi's unethical practice too. Exactly the same patten. Promised with an interest free credit card and then denied with a ridiculous letter. Promised with a super good interest rate on refinancing but later put a lot of burden on the loan paper work then declined the loan without refunding the application fees.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">