• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

citibank-citimortgage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

iiiciaiii

lousiaina

citimortgage, my mortgage company had cashed all of my payments, but they are telling me that my payment was not received. i realize that some of this is my fault. when we first bought the house we were unsure about what loan number to put on the check so we called the lending officer who granted us the loan, and his office gave us our number. turns out it was the wrong number and our payment was credited to another account. this happened at the beggining of february. they are telling me that our looan is in default and every month that we do not send them out payment it is being reported on out credit report. is their any legal action i can take to demand that this situation be corrected with out all of this harrassment, rudeness and stupidity on behalf of citimortgage? please help, my future wife and i can take any more from these people. thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">