• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Large bank deposits from foreign accounts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kermitb

What is the name of your state?California, To have 100 million dollars deposited into my personal savings account what do I need to know, ie. taxex, employer, how much will I actually be able to keep, and will I have to fill out forms to prove where the money is from?

Veronica1228

kermitb said:
What is the name of your state?California, To have 100 million dollars deposited into my personal savings account what do I need to know, ie. taxex, employer, how much will I actually be able to keep, and will I have to fill out forms to prove where the money is from?
How are these funds being deposited, where are they coming from, and why are you getting them? The truth.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kermitb said:

My response:

Let me guess . . .

The money is coming from some political potentate from Africa - - most likely, Nigeria - - correct?

IAAL

kermitb

Veronica1228 said:
How are these funds being deposited, where are they coming from, and why are you getting them? The truth.
The funds will be wired and they are from a Foreign Diplomat, not Africa, or any terroist related counteries. I know this person through a friend.

Veronica1228

kermitb said:
The funds will be wired and they are from a Foreign Diplomat, not Africa, or any terroist related counteries. I know this person through a friend.
You failed to answer all of my questions. Therefore, I'm not answering your's. Too bad. I'm the resident banker around here and I knew the answer. Oh, well. Live and learn.

zippysgoddess

Hey, I usually get several of these a week in my junk email box, want me to forward them to you, so you can make money through them, too?

Mr. Man

Obviously, if you are asking the advice of webheads instead of a banker or lawyer.....money like that would be dangerous in your hands.

Why put it in a bank at all? Let's all meet us in Mexico and suck down some Corona.

rmet4nzkx

kermitb said:
should I just walk away? :confused:
Walk away???
Heck for 100 million dollars you are not curious enough to ask more questions and provide some facts if you really believe someone would just give you that much money? Do you, not your friend, know the Dipomat? What country? Have you checked with the IRS or FBI? WHo knows there might be a reward for information about such a thing, if there really is, 100 million dollars.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">