• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal issue with Paypal and Bancorp bank

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tmiles

Hello i'm currently having an issue with Bancorp bank who is overseeing my paypal debit account. Is it legal for a bank if they require a security deposit on personal loans (does not accept unsecured loans), for them to change that suggested deposit amount multiple times after the deposit has already been paid as agreed? Also if you know what government law this applies too that would be appreciated as well, and thank you. Right now they have been refusing to deposit my loan including the paid deposits into my debit account either by the manager or the paypal security system, and my funds ($4000) are on hold.

single317dad

It's not entirely clear to me exactly what you're asking, but it seems your bank has changed the terms of one of your accounts multiple times during the duration of a loan?

If at any time you disagree with the terms of any account you have at a financial institution, you are free to bring all balances to $0 and move your banking activity to another institution.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">