• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lowes made an unauthorized withdraw from my credit card and confirmed they done it...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Codybailey22

I bought a fence from lowes and they are scheduled to install it as well. I paid in full for the work but than they withdraw more money from my credit card because they had to order replacement parts that were broke when they arrived to their store. They did not inform me or have authorization for additional withdraws. They also acknowledged they should have called for authorization and notated it on my account. Should I take action?

FlyingRon

First, file a protest with your credit card company. This will absolve you from being responsible for paying it or interest on it while it is resolved.

Then go to the Lowe's involved and ask for the store manager. Don't deal with any other clown at the contractors desk or the customer service desk. Push your case with him. Lowe's corporate gives near 100% control to the store manager (in fact, if you contact corporate they'll just bounce you back there).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">