• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need urgent Advice-Money Transfer to my overseas account through a Remittance Company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

karthik86

Hello All,

I stay in Arkansas,
I need a legal Advice on my situation. Recently I have made a transfer of 200$ through to my account in overseas and due to error from the remittamce company( middle layer ) They have transferred 2000$ instead of $200 and they email me and threaten me that, they will report to Credit and file a police report. I said it's not my mistake but, they say we can give u 3 days time...deposit that amount...But, i dont that much money here and i cant pay that. They are not giving me any installment plan to pay atleast. What are my options?

Thanks for checking on my post.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Hello All,

I stay in Arkansas,
I need a legal Advice on my situation. Recently I have made a transfer of 200$ through to my account in overseas and due to error from the remittamce company( middle layer ) They have transferred 2000$ instead of $200 and they email me and threaten me that, they will report to Credit and file a police report. I said it's not my mistake but, they say we can give u 3 days time...deposit that amount...But, i dont that much money here and i cant pay that. They are not giving me any installment plan to pay atleast. What are my options?

Thanks for checking on my post.
You have spent money which you know is not owed to you? Is that correct?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">