• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online payment glitched?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hagu

Hello. I'm new to banking and I've just recently had my credit card. My issue is, one time, I payed my balance through online banking via transferring from my checking account to my credit account. Now, when I checked the payment history on the credit account, I saw 2 pending payments made to the credit acc. I have made sure that it only charged me ONCE on my checking acc. I've waited for a week already and the, maybe I'll call it a glitch(?) payment is still on process. It double posted for some reason I don't know.

What do I need to do? I'm concerned of what might happen.

hagu

Call the customer service line at the bank to get it resolved.
I did. The guy told me to just wait for my cycle and I did, since it's today, 2/7/17, and there was nothing he can do because it was still pending. Now, all my other transactions are already processed and the glitched payment is still listed as pending.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">