• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Payback

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pro11t

Texas

I have gotten up to 4 calls per day from this phone number 716-650-6240. I have started to call them back by blocking my ID *67, and asking who are UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, and then hang up, just like they do me.

This company calls and the recording is, this is michael roades and we have a situation here. The situation is this blood sucker has to go. All of you that get these type of calls keep calling the above number. Thanks Tim

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pro11t said:
Texas

I have gotten up to 4 calls per day from this phone number 716-650-6240. I have started to call them back by blocking my ID *67, and asking who are UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, and then hang up, just like they do me.

This company calls and the recording is, this is michael roades and we have a situation here. The situation is this blood sucker has to go. All of you that get these type of calls keep calling the above number. Thanks Tim

My response:

Sorry, I don't get calls from creditors. I have a secret weapon to keep them from being able to call me . . . it's called paying my bills!

How about trying it?

IAAL

P

pro11t

I guess your reply is a standard from the great state of califony. You snap to judgment and your curt reply is not fitting to this forum. You’re being quick to judge without knowing the deal is not what I had expected, if you are a senior member maybe you need to promote yourself to the governor of Califoney, because that is what you are.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pro11t said:
I guess your reply is a standard from the great state of califony. You snap to judgment and your curt reply is not fitting to this forum. You’re being quick to judge without knowing the deal is not what I had expected, if you are a senior member maybe you need to promote yourself to the governor of Califoney, because that is what you are.

My response:

Gee, that made a lot of sense. Hey, TexAss Deadbeat, pay your bills! There you go - - short, sweet, understandable, and to the point.

IAAL

P

pro11t

Again U do not know the situation, U have not even asked the right questions which is okay with me. I do not need advise from some one who doe's not offer advise. Your senior membership does not qualify yourself to be a DICK

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pro11t said:
Again U do not know the situation, U have not even asked the right questions which is okay with me. I do not need advise from some one who doe's not offer advise. Your senior membership does not qualify yourself to be a DICK

My response:

Ask the right questions? Hey, TexAss, here's a clue - - I never asked you any questions!

Pay your bills, you uneducated deadbeat trailer trash!

IAAL

Ladynred

The number you quoted... is familiar - and I'll lay you odds that it belongs to Sherman Acquistions - scumbag debt buyers/collectors ! Bottom of the barrel jerk-offs that will only harrass you and violate the FDCPA in every way they can.

Do NOT call them from your home phone, they can get around caller ID blocks. Go across town and use a PAY PHONE to call that number. Even better, go to the next town away if its not too far a drive and call them from a pay phone. When they capture the number of the pay phone, it would be really funny to see who picks up that pay phone when SA tries to call that number back !!

P

pro11t

Gee, that made a lot of sense. Hey, TexAss Deadbeat, pay your bills! There you go - - short, sweet, understandable, and to the point.

The point is your advise is not welcome or needed, and I am not a TEXASS deadbeat.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pro11t said:

The point is your advise is not welcome or needed, and I am not a TEXASS deadbeat.

My response:

Sure it is. That's exactly MY point. You're a scumbag deadbeat.

PAY YOUR DEBTS, TEXASS!

IAAL

P

pro11t

Los Angeles, California
pro11t said:
C now u r getting personel If you are a senior member of this forum and ur attacks are not constructive, that makes u a big DICK. U probably represent the scumbag credit agencies. How much are you getting?

J

jross2

All he gets is a hard-on, and the more you answer his posts, the bigger it gets. Ignore him, he will become frustrated and perhaps practice his perversion on another site somewhere. He has issues which are far beyond the scope of this board.

Pro11,
IAAL, takes his lack of income out on people he/she thinks are lower on the food chain than he/she are. IAAL knows thier stuff, no question. If he/she would only answer the question rather than talking sh**, they'd be much more effective. Most, if not all collectors only know one way. It's like a person who got their ass kicked everyday in school wanting to be a policeman, so they can return the favor.

They're all wanna be's

P

pro11t

I am a 100% disabled vet, tied down in a wheelchair, with my dick in a vise, so come on down if you dare, Puss

P

pro11t

He is in the phony state, I bet he is pissed that Michael doesn't want him for a sleepover

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">