• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sonjathe1

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sonjathe1

I got a bunch of checks from Wells Fargo for acct I did not want nor asked for. They are also appearing on my credit record. I am confused. What do I do?

quincy

I got a bunch of checks from Wells Fargo for acct I did not want nor asked for. They are also appearing on my credit record. I am confused. What do I do?
From your other thread, you say you are located in Maryland.

I am also confused. What checks are these from Wells Fargo and why would these checks appear on your credit record?

justalayman

Let me guess; these were checks written to you and you cashed them.

I suspect the checks were for cash advances which if cashed, means you opened a credit account with the issuer and since you haven't made payments as the accompanying agreement stated, they have reported negative activity on your credit report.

While that's a lot of guessing, I can't think of much else that would start with;

Bank sent me checks

And ended with;

Now they're on my credit report.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">