• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statute of Limitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

radeck

In Missouri
For the purposes of SOL: If the date of last activity is listed as March 1997, does the SOL run out on March 1st or March 31st?
Thank you!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

radeck said:
In Missouri
For the purposes of SOL: If the date of last activity is listed as March 1997, does the SOL run out on March 1st or March 31st?
Thank you!

My response:

Do you remember writing the following on our boards?

"Would you be so kind as to point out the good advice you refer to? Much is written; little could be called "Good Advice".

You can't possibly be coming back here, and actually asking for "advice", would you ?

Perhaps HomeGuru will want to help you.

IAAL

R

radeck

I remember it well

I remember it well.
It was true then and it is true now.
Some people get it; other do not.
I did not then, nor will I now, submit anything that is unwarrented.
Others have noticed that some get speedy, accurate replies, while others get, well, you know what it is.
Some resort to spit and fire (including the SENIOR members), while others just drife away.
Me? I'm still looking for that good bit of information I can sink my teeth into.
No, when does the SOL run out: March 1 or March 31?
Anyone know?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">