• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statute of limitations in Arizona

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CMazz3333

I would like to know the statute of limitaions for debt collection in Arizona. The debt is due to an eviction from an apartment in 1997. I was told by the the collection agency that I was only responsible for paying half of the judgement and the other half was to be paid by my ex roommate. I have this in writing from the agency. The ex roommate never paid her half of the judgement, and now they are pursuing me. The balance keeps increasing due to the fees tacked on by the collections agency. This debt is killing my credit. They are also threatening me with a civil lawsuit. Thank you in advance for any information that you can provide.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">