• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unauthorized Withdrawal of money out of bank

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Agent47

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? United States, I recently had a finance company withdraw money out of my Checking account using my debit card without my approval. My account was locked up to where I could not use it causing my account to go into the negative. after the abuse I received when I brought it to there attention ,the next day they advised me they made a mistake and after 3 days put the money back in my account and sent a check for all the over draft charges that were attached to my account. I could not sleep and was upset the whole weekend,cause the mental part of it had me so upset. they were rude to me on the phone hanging up on me and insulted my intelligence. i want to know what i can do. i could not do anything with my account and it caused me to have to run around to different places to cash checks that I would mormally deposit in my bank.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? United States, I recently had a finance company withdraw money out of my Checking account using my debit card without my approval. My account was locked up to where I could not use it causing my account to go into the negative. after the abuse I received when I brought it to there attention ,the next day they advised me they made a mistake and after 3 days put the money back in my account and sent a check for all the over draft charges that were attached to my account. I could not sleep and was upset the whole weekend,cause the mental part of it had me so upset. they were rude to me on the phone hanging up on me and insulted my intelligence. i want to know what i can do. i could not do anything with my account and it caused me to have to run around to different places to cash checks that I would mormally deposit in my bank.
Oh puhlease :rolleyes: you've been made whole. Get over it, you didn't score the lawsuit-lotto.

Antigone*

Careful there - you're dangerously close to insulting our OP and being rude. :eek:
Ok then, let me restate.

OP,

You have been made whole:). I'm sorry you had such a horrible experience over this human error:). Have a nice day :)

How's that Zig?;)

Country Living

I liked the first response....:D

Zig... I'm absolutely astonished that you accepted this as the name of her state. You're mellowing, my friend.
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? United States

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">