• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unavailable to closed my sears credit card

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daviddps1987

I have a problem with my sears Crédit card
I'm try to closed my account I don't own anything on my card but the sears fraud department refused to closed my account because they are unavailable to verify my phone number ,I forgot to update my phone number before calling sears customers services they keep asking to write a letter with my new information and a copy of my sears credit card statement unfortunately I enrolled in paperless so I'm unable to send this information now they are telling me they all ready send me a letter to my address and they want me to send this letter back to them but I haven't receive any letter from then, this is the 3rd time they said they had send me a letter but nothing please anyone can help me.

Last edited:

FlyingRon

Print out your on line statement and mail it to them. You also likely can change back to paper statements using the online access.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">