• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

US Bank Confiscating My Disability Payments to Pay Bank Dispute - I am disabled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

girlnw

What is the name of your state? Oregon
:mad:
URGENT!!!!!

I am a disabled single mother by divorce with child responsibilities. I filed a dispute with US Bank regarding unauthorized charges by eBay/Paypal in the amount of $404.40. The bank told me that there were sending me an affidavit to complete and sign and that they would reverse the charges. I did as was instructed to by the bank and faxed the affidavit in to US Bank per their instructions. In the meantime, Paypal/eBay contacted me several times to advise that the charges had been reversed. I was glad to know this, but as each day went by, I noticed there was no reversal of this money back to my bank account. I continued to ask eBay/Paypal where was the money while I continued on with my bank dispute. eBay/Paypal had lied. They never reversed the moneys. On/about August 7 or 8, I had revoked any further transactions with eBay/Paypal because they suspended my seller account that I had just started up to see if I could make financial ends meet. But on August 14 or 15 eBay/Paypal did go in anyway and charge my bank account the $404.40. This caused my bank account to go into hundreds of dollars in a deficit. This is why I filed the bank dispute on these moneys.

I warned US Bank that I only survived on disability payments to pay my bills every month and these payments were on direct deposit with the bank. I further warned US Bank that my account was in a deficit and that by law my disability/small child support payment should not be involved in this dispute, not to touch that money that I live on. Instead they continued to drag their feet on the dispute though it was supposed to be resolved within 10 days. I believe they dragged their feet knowing that my disability payments were going to be automatically directly deposited on around the 3rd of September. This is exactly what happened. Now I have no moneys to pay my rent, utilities, food, water, garbage, cc bills; I am in a financial hole. My disabilities have worsened but the bank does not care. I understand by having spoke with legal aid a while back about my disability payments that they cannot be used to make up any debt or dispute with any company and also, US Bank.

In addition, US Bank has racked up $100's in NSF/Overdraft fees, and they are charging my account daily in the amount of $7. I believe US Bank dragged their feet on the dispute because they had no intention of reversing the charges because eBay/Paypal is their client. They deliberately delayed resolving the dispute for me because they knew my direct deposit disability payments would "hit" my bank account.

They continue to ignore me even though I've gone into my branch and submitted proper documentation in support of my claim, and I had previously faxed this information in also. The White people in the bank refused to help me today, esp. the manager Debbie but continuing on helping other people coming into the bank. She refused to assist me, and I nearly had a nervous breakdown hard of breathing, but she still did not care and refused to assist me. I have seen many horror stories such as this site: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/usbank_complaints/links/US_Bank_US_Bancorp_P_001092983118/ on how US Bank discriminates against disabled citizens, Black people (it's always these Whites doing this notariously) and having lawsuit after lawsuit filed against them.

Today, I am $89 dollars in a deficit in my bank account and it was previously over $669 in a deficit prior to my direct deposit moneys hitting my account that paid for the deficit. I understand this is against the law -- for any company including a bank to touch my disability payments. Those people at the bank today just walked around like zombies and robots and didn't seem to give a damn that I was nearly dead. They just didn't care how my health was and continued to pass me up. I truly hate people like this and want to file a civil action against them eventually, but for right now, I have no way to pay not one bill!!! I am past due on my debt obligations now. I spent a lot of the day calling my creditors requesting extensions and payment plans because I have nothing to pay them.

This is an extremely urgent situation. Please assist ASAP. Thank you. Kim

Shay-Pari'e

(QUOTE)The White people in the bank refused to help me today, esp. the manager Debbie but continuing on helping other people coming into the bank. She refused to assist me, and I nearly had a nervous breakdown hard of breathing, but she still did not care and refused to assist me. I have seen many horror stories such as this site: (QQUOTE)

Playing the race game will not solve the pickle you got yourself into.

pojo2

Sorry I was feeling great distress for you until you just had to drag color into the situation. Now I can only muster a yawn.

Before you start fuming at the responses and thinking racism, I am white and my adopted son is black!

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

If you are 'nearly dead' as your post indicates, then the problem will soon be solved.

You, lady, are a racist. Say goodbye.

Veronica1228

It's sad, really. I was reading your post and I had several options I was going to suggest to help you. I am the perfect person to help you since I'm a banker and I know how the system works. However, I got to the part where you slandered the bank employees and made wild accusations and realized that you are probably not going to be receptive to anything I would say to you. I agree with everyone else that you are racist. I'm not even going to waste my time.

girlnw

Please Donot Contact Me Again Veronica, Thank You

You Are Of No Help, Veronica, So Please Do Not Contact Me Again. You Are Just Like They Are. The Truth Hurts, So Don't Bother Me Anymore And It Wasn't Necessary For You Even To Write To My Post Knowing How You Were Absolutely Helpless And Hurt By The Truth. I Don't Like You And Who Cares If You're A Banker. Beware To The Public. You're Ignored Now, Gees...morons A Dozen A Day If Not More. You're A Racist, Fool

Veronica1228

girlnw said:
You Are Of No Help, Veronica, So Please Do Not Contact Me Again. You Are Just Like They Are. The Truth Hurts, So Don't Bother Me Anymore And It Wasn't Necessary For You Even To Write To My Post Knowing How You Were Absolutely Helpless And Hurt By The Truth. I Don't Like You And Who Cares If You're A Banker. Beware To The Public. You're Ignored Now, Gees...morons A Dozen A Day If Not More. You're A Racist, Fool
What on Earth are you talking about? I have never tried to contact you, I posted to your thread. I could care less about what you think of me, but I am definitely NOT a racist. Why don't you try looking in the mirror? Talk about the truth hurting. :rolleyes:

girlnw

maybe ones like you will be dead soon, we can hope

I have removed you from my list of decent folks. With any luck you'll be dead too. I hate ones like you and like you wished dead of me, maybe you'll be dead too soon. Do us all a favor. From here out, you're ignored. Here: finger this.

girlnw

My ex-husband is White, so don't go there..you know when someone is being a racist pi

pojo2 said:
Sorry I was feeling great distress for you until you just had to drag color into the situation. Now I can only muster a yawn.

Before you start fuming at the responses and thinking racism, I am white and my adopted son is black!
:eek: Your post was not helpful, so why write and respond to me? Makes no sense, dumb. I cannot munster anything but a spit on you for you. Your post to me was unneccessary; not helpful, but unnecessary.

My son looks mostly White and my ex-husband is White. Half my family is White, so don't go there with your "my adopted son is Black". Could be a lie as far as I know. All of the responses I've received have been from Whites who are troubled by the truth. But I don't care if they don't like it. Guess what?? I hate it also!!! I cannot even go get gas at a Shell Station without being singled out by a stupid white male who ran up to my window to call me a ******...this was a Shell attendant who did this while i was waiting for my change from another White attendant that I'd never had any problem with. In fact, I had beein going to Shell for two years without any problem when suddenly this White stupid males comes out of nowhere just to target and harass me in front of my son who was sitting along side me. He had no fear because he knew nothing would be done. And as I reported to Shell district offices, in fact, nothing was done but lies and constant twisting of the facts. It's been that way here in the Northwest for many, many, many years, as far back as I can remember, it's been this way. Now there is a lawsuit, a civil action pending against him and Shell.

Whites just seem to think they can do anything and get away with it and when they are hit with the truth, they get angry and start rebelling uncontrollably. But I don't care, I let them behave like the apes that they are showing their true color or lack there of.

Of course I don't think all Whites are bad, esp. the ones in my family, but there are a few good ones out there. I don't believe your story about your adopted son being Black. Whites will say anything when confronted with the truth.

Simply put, that White bank manager continued to help other whites in the bank while i sat there hyperventilating nearly passed out. She completely ignored me. I hate these kind with a vengence and don't know why they are allowed to have the gift of life. What a beautiful world this would be if we could kick all the racist bigots, liars, cheats, greeds, drunks, fornicators, adulterers, revilers, persons who cannot stand the truth when it's in their face, murderers, terrorists, etc., put them all on a small planet just big enough to hold them all uncomfortably and kick them the hell into outer space never to be seen from again...to fight amongst themselves until none of them is left! Wow what a beautiful world this would be.

Don't write me back because now I have ignored you. No help, just your rhetoric "I have an adopted Black son". gees, can't you think of one better than that? Rhetorical from here out...stupid people

girlnw

Yeah, I Hate The Race Game; I Hate Racist Pigs

:eek: YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT. I DECIDED TO FILE A CIVIL ACTION TODAY AND IT'S WORKED OUT. I HATE RACE GAMES, SO I GOT RIGHT TO THE MEAT OF THE CRIMES THEY COMMITTED. THE PICKLE THEY HAVE MADE FOR THEMSELVES HAS GOTTEN THEM INTO A CIVIL ACTION [AGAINST THEM]. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP RACE GAMER...BUT I ALREADY GOT IT HANDLED. NOW THEY ARE APOLOGIZING AND COMING THRU...TOO LITTLE TOO LATE. DAMNED MORONS, I TRULY HATE THEM AND THIS SMALL BIGOTED TOWN. I MEAN I GO TO GET GAS AT SHELL STATION AND WHILE WAITING FOR MY CHANGE, THIS STUPID WHITE ATTENDANT WALKS UP TO ME WHO WAS NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN MY TRANSACTION AND HE BEGAN TO YELL AT ME TO GET UP TO THE STORE TO GET MY CHANGE INSTEAD OF WAITING IN MY VEHICLE LIKE "ALL OTHER CUSTOMERS AND ME WERE DOING" -- WAITING ON OUR CHANGE. HE SLURRED RACIST EPITHETS AT ME OUT OF THE BLUE AND I'D NEVER SEEN THIS MORON IN MY LIFE. AFTER WHICH I WENT TO THE MANAGER AND DISTRICT MANAGER TO COMPLAIN. THAT DUMB WHITE BOY MUST HAVE KNOWN NOTHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN TO HIM BECAUSE HE WAS SO ARROGANT AND OUTRAGEOUS IN HIS RACIST CONDUCT.

NOW THEY HAVE A CIVIL ACTION PENDING AGAINST SHELL...BY ME! NOW THEY CAN PLAY THAT DAMN OLE RACE GAME ALL THEY WANT, BUT I DON'T PLAY...GREAT RESPONSE DOOF, I DON'T PLAY...NOW GET A LIFE, YOU'BE BEEN BLACKLISTED...GEES, WHEN WILL WE GET RID OF THE SCUM OF THE EARTH SO THE GOOD PEOPLE CAN LIVE HERE WITHOUT ALL THE TAUNTS AND DUMB RESPONSES BY LOSERS LIKE YOU? ONLY FOR ONES LIKE YOU TO BE IGNORED AND SPIT OUT LIKE SCUM.

TRUTH HURT? RHETORICAL FROM HERE OUT! DUMB

Shay-Pari'e

You are psycho dude. Please take your meds and get off this forum. Don't forget to put me on your ignore list, I would be forever gratefull. :rolleyes:

tinklebelle

When you calling Rev Jesse and Al Sharpton in?

This one takes the cake. No amount of meds or therapy can help this pathetic person who evidentially is full of self loathing. I think I read somewhere that if you can prove that the income in the bank is only from SSA, they cannot touch it. Had you not been hollering about everything, especially yo po sef is black, you might have done some ressearch to have found out some information. No wonder the world is as it it. God says love your brother as yourself. You hate white people. Hey you should be on the Larry Elder show. Put your brain in gear, use your computer to research and find out things instead of hollering, 'its because I am black and if I was white it would never have happened.' Truly pathetic. But all persons such as you have to have some kind of excuse, and all you can do is pull the race card, O.J. This is bad to say, but with you attitude and the things you slurred at white people, and WE suffer from reverse discriminitation also, I hope ya Never get a red cent back AND THEY FIND A WAY TO TAKE YA DRAWS!

Veronica1228

tinklebelle said:
This one takes the cake. No amount of meds or therapy can help this pathetic person who evidentially is full of self loathing. I think I read somewhere that if you can prove that the income in the bank is only from SSA, they cannot touch it. Had you not been hollering about everything, especially yo po sef is black, you might have done some ressearch to have found out some information. No wonder the world is as it it. God says love your brother as yourself. You hate white people. Hey you should be on the Larry Elder show. Put your brain in gear, use your computer to research and find out things instead of hollering, 'its because I am black and if I was white it would never have happened.' Truly pathetic. But all persons such as you have to have some kind of excuse, and all you can do is pull the race card, O.J. This is bad to say, but with you attitude and the things you slurred at white people, and WE suffer from reverse discriminitation also, I hope ya Never get a red cent back AND THEY FIND A WAY TO TAKE YA DRAWS!
That's a good idea. Let's fight racism with more racism. Some of your comments are extremely offensive and don't belong on this or any forum. I can't speak for everyone else, but I was objecting to the OP's remarks because they were racist. Not because they were derogatory against white people specifically. I would have felt the same way if the remarks were against Hispanics or Asians or any other race.

By the way, genius, there is no REVERSE discrimination. There is only discrimination. Think about it. :rolleyes:

OP.. you ARE a racist, and it's too bad that people like you are permitted to exist. You want to know something?

In 1990, I was diagnosed with cancer. I had one major surgery in January of 1990 where I honestly "died" on the operating table - the doctor even called my parents in the middle of the night to fly down for me; and another surgery scheduled for May 1990. In March 1990 I was evicted from my apartment - WITH a 2-yr. old toddler. I had NOTHING.

You want to know what the Welfare Office told me - a very, VERY ill, WHITE girl?

"Sorry, we can't help you, you see, if you had more than one child and were a different race, then we would be able to assist you with welfare".

I got 79.00 in food stamps. Whoopee!

So NOW shove your "race card" in our faces.

And yet, here I am, opening my home to anyone from hurricane Katrina - black, white, yellow, green, I DON'T CARE. I'm even willing to pay bus fare (can't afford a plane ticket).. and if I could get off work, I would head to Houston or New O'leans and help wherever I could. I have more reason than a lot of people to feel racist from so many years ago.. but people are people - it's what is in their souls that count.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">