• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Usbank help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Runaroundidiot

Bank help

What recourse do I have with my bank since filing a fraud claim earlier this year they have blocked all electronic access to any of my banking history additionally without communication to me they put a block on transactions that they seem to have chosen one of those included and Iris monthly payment plan and all the correspondence they sent me has my bank account number in full on every document they keep sending numerous duplicate documents and have numerous mistakes and no notes as to why those actions were taken and they refused to tell me anything I have called in multiple times to speak with managers or anybody with any decision-making power whatsoever and they keep promising that I will get a return phone call and so far haven't heard from any they're blocking my access to my banking history Hayes is preventing me from completing my taxes and from doing any return information or necessary things that I need to complete this year's return

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
What recourse do I have with my bank since filing a fraud claim earlier this year they have blocked all electronic access to any of my banking history additionally without communication to me they put a block on transactions that they seem to have chosen one of those included and Iris monthly payment plan and all the correspondence they sent me has my bank account number in full on every document they keep sending numerous duplicate documents and have numerous mistakes and no notes as to why those actions were taken and they refused to tell me anything I have called in multiple times to speak with managers or anybody with any decision-making power whatsoever and they keep promising that I will get a return phone call and so far haven't heard from any they're blocking my access to my banking history Hayes is preventing me from completing my taxes and from doing any return information or necessary things that I need to complete this year's return
What did they say when you went to the bank in person?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">