• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

you have to hear this to believe it !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shirley22

Hi I live in Ohio and know a lot about laws and really anything to do with anything legal. Will something happend to me July 7 this past year. I was in a car accident I was driving my car and was hit head on by a truck the driver was charged. Anyhow I have only talked to his ins company maybe twice at they just wanted to know where my car was. Will they sent my lawyer a letter saying they take 100% responsibility. I later found out was a lie. It has slmost been 4 months my car is still siting where it was taken the day of the wreck. I had a loan on the car with GMAC and they want paid so Gmac and I are working togeather to try and get this matter solved and they have not turned me into collections becasue I am working with them and GMAC so far has been good to me. Anyway my lawyer me and my ins company and GmAC and the place who has my car has been trying to talk to Nation wide ins to see about getting this matter solved over the car. They will not talk to anyone of us they hang up on us when we call and the info we do have now about the guy who hit me and whats going on with his ins company nation wide is because I called the 800 number and a new person told me somethings she was not supposed to tell I guess she didn't know anyhow thanks to her that is all we have right now. My auntwho was with me broke 22 bones and has a plate in her body. I later found out and no thanks to the hospital I was tkaen to from the wreck I have a twisted lower lumbar that the hospital failed to notice How I knew something was wrong I went to get out of bed one day and could not walk. I'm walking better but I need a special kind of doctor that with no ins I can't find anyone to take me. Nationwide has been so rude by hanging up on us not answering are letters almost had me arrest over a rental car that is a whole new storey. Nationwide told my lawyer a while back that I had to pay for my car siting over at this towe yard and I had to pay my loan off my car and I had to pay most of my medical bills. I don't think so I don't know what is going on and what kind of game they are playing but I was upset and crying a lot now I'm mad and ready to play ball. If anyone has any information on this or anything close to this please write or email me at [email protected] Nationwide has pulled so many games that I don't have the room to write everything. This ins company had done everything they can to get out of talking or dealing with us but they can't hide for ever. Please help. I have been turned into collections and they are saying they might take my wages which they can't becasue I'm not working my doctor said no way right now. Please help

S

shirley22

Will my PI said he can't do much yet he is waiting on my doctor to have me in to another one to have a second oppinion of whats going on with me. What gets me is he said he can only do so much about the car because he only deals with PI but to me he is doing nothing about whats going on with my ins company and what the guys ins company he really is not doing anything if he was then I would not be in collection and being treated like low class trash. I have talked to other lawyers and they all said they would give him a call and see what was going on they said he was one of the best. Will to me he is not and I'm to the point I'm going to fire him. What I need is not a PI lawyer they can only do so much but a lawyer who is ready for some hard work and fight on my side. Today they got a lawyer for anything and sense a PI is not doing it I guess some other type of lawyer will have to do. I don't know I'm such a mess and stressed out. I wish this was a dream that someone would just wake me up but I know as time goes on things are going to get mush ugly more then so now. I have been treated like I was the one who caused this accident and I was not the guy was charged the way I have been talked to and treated is so wrong. I have a life other then all of this going on and am going to go to medical school sense my injurys left me not being able to do what I really wanted to do. Only time well tell and I don't have a lot of time I'm so lost and really I know why people take a gun to their head becasue the way the world works to day and these so called laws states have that are supposed to protect us is a joke people can only take so much and the way I see it if you have millions of dollars and own a big company will you can get away with almost anything like not following a contract and taking peopes money but when the time comes they don't want to pay out a dime.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">