• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

refinanced without consent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Debra Martin

missouri.
my spouse and i filled out a loan application with a mortgage broker we had used previously. our insurance company was notified of a loan number change and all indications are we have been refinanced without our signatures or knowledge. we were assured the application was just that and the broker would contact us with a rate before any refinancing would take place. is this legal? what are our options?

HomeGuru

Debra Martin said:
missouri.
my spouse and i filled out a loan application with a mortgage broker we had used previously. our insurance company was notified of a loan number change and all indications are we have been refinanced without our signatures or knowledge. we were assured the application was just that and the broker would contact us with a rate before any refinancing would take place. is this legal? what are our options?
**A: please confirm the facts before posting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">