• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it against Wikia's TOS to disable flash in Chrome?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jtjumper

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan

I was looking at the terms of service and saw under the section, "User Conduct,"

You further agree:
Not to intentionally block, remove, or otherwise obstruct the proper functioning and view of advertisements, and/or user interface and functionality, including but not limited to changing or adding javascript or CSS changes to the Service that would prevent the proper display or function of advertisements and/or user interface and functionality;
I have disabled flash in Chrome except for the sites I want to have it activated for. Is the against the TOS?

justalayman

It would appear to be given your very minimal informstion. And you ask why? Basically what they can do is refuse your access to the site if you do not comply with the terms.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">