• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Agister's Liens

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Trumann

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WISCONSIN

I have read and re-read WI Statutes 779.43 - 779.48(2) regarding liens and enforcement of them. I operate/own a horse boarding stable and at this point have a lien on a horse for unpaid board. Board is currently almost 9 months overdue. My question regards what my rights are now... Specifically, can I just take possession of the horse and sell it privately or do I have to go through the court system or what? The statute confusing to me!!

can someone explain what this mean in simple terms??? Thanks so much!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WISCONSIN

I have read and re-read WI Statutes 779.43 - 779.48(2) regarding liens and enforcement of them. I operate/own a horse boarding stable and at this point have a lien on a horse for unpaid board. Board is currently almost 9 months overdue. My question regards what my rights are now... Specifically, can I just take possession of the horse and sell it privately or do I have to go through the court system or what? The statute confusing to me!!

can someone explain what this mean in simple terms??? Thanks so much!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: don't you have any horse sense?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">