• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breach of contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

penzar

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?CALIFORNIA
Im being sued by a vendor,who lives in the sate of Rhode island for breach of contract. I found this website on-line that sold movie dvd's,so in order to place an order online i had to sign a customer dropship agreement,and fax it back to them along with a copy of my I.D,and credit card according to their instructions that's read on their website,the agreement siad that i was waving my right's to any chargebacks,so. i watied a day,and got an email that i could start making a purchase,i placed two orders for drop-ship,they debit my credit card,on the website it says that it would take 8-14 days for proccessing,so i wait up to 15 days,i called them and got an aswering machine that was too full to leave a message,i emaild then on the 10th day stating that i wanted tracking numbers for my order's,but i got no response,i sent emails on the 15th day,16th and the 17th,and on the 18th day i thought to myself that i got ripped off,so i called my bank and asked for a chargeback,then on the 20th day the owner of the website called ne at my home,he siad if i would like a refund of my money,he knew my bank had called him to let him know about fraud charges,the vendor told me that all that time he had not shipped any of my orders,and all that time he had me thinking,that my oders had been shipped,now my question is he is hitting me with a breach of contract what can i do to resolve this matter i allready,ask him if i owe any money i would pay him,but i know i sufferd and my customers sufferd, what could i do? please help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">