• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breach of contract and lying about true identity/using false name in contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Michael Finke

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

Here's the deal in a nutshell. On or about 7/9/2010 I went under contract withsomeone to purchase one of my collections of wallcoverings that I am the designer of. We did this to generate much needed funds thanks to the economy, The BUYER not only lied in 3+ areas of the contract (phony personal name, phony corporate name) he also breached the contract by non-performance. He was supposed to have removed ALL wallcoverings related to that collection so I would not be responsible for their storage and warehousing. Unfortunately half way through the "moving" I came down very sick with a heart and lung ailment and was rushed to the hospital. So could not keep tabs on everything from the ICU. The contract states this clearly about either moving the goods and disposing of the goods he does not want. Only about 15% of the goods were in fact removed. I am not stuck with having to remove them and responsible to my landlord for their storage. Right now we are talking about $15,000+ in fees and storage.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">