• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breach of contract with pepsi

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Medellin17

What is the name of your state? Texas
I have a small restaurant in Dallas and I signed a contract with Pepsi last year for exclusive beverage sales, they provided fountain machine for the soft drinks and a fridge for bottled drinks, for that I was supposed to receive an initial fund of 5,000 just for selling their product and 3 weeks of advertisement on radio for my restaurant plus every year 50 cents for each gallon I sold. It has been a year and after calling them many times for the past months and even sending a demand letter they have not responded to the contract terms, its a clear breach of contract but what I want to know is if there is a chance in case I sue that I will get my money and my attorneys money back, and also how much could I sue for and how much will my attorney cost me?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? Texas
I have a small restaurant in Dallas and I signed a contract with Pepsi last year for exclusive beverage sales, they provided fountain machine for the soft drinks and a fridge for bottled drinks, for that I was supposed to receive an initial fund of 5,000 just for selling their product and 3 weeks of advertisement on radio for my restaurant plus every year 50 cents for each gallon I sold. It has been a year and after calling them many times for the past months and even sending a demand letter they have not responded to the contract terms, its a clear breach of contract but what I want to know is if there is a chance in case I sue that I will get my money and my attorneys money back, and also how much could I sue for and how much will my attorney cost me?
**A: so you are telling us that the contract states that you would get $5000 up front?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">