• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breach of Direct Mailing Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jlcl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I prepaid in 2008 for three rounds of postcard direct mailing services in 2009 costing ~$5k. The vendor did one mailing and did not do the 2nd and 3rd mailing in 2009.

The contract said that if they missed a mailing, it'll be included in a subsequent deck. Right now, the owner has been avoiding my calls about the dates of the subsequent mailings so I think the business is going down.

The contract said we need to get an arbitrator in the state in case of dispute. What should I do to get close to $3k of money back for the un-performed 2nd and 3rd mailings. Should I speak to a lawyer, go to small claims court, etc...what are my options?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">