• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business contract and franchise question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Todd Ianuzzi

Hello,

Nice site I hope I can get an answer! I'll try to keep it simple.

My partner and I have a website that offers a product for consumers to purchase. I want to branch off and offer business opportunity's to people by offering them the same website I use for my business, but with their own domain name and promotional items. Every site is linked back to a nerve center where all transactions are handled. The site owner does nothing but promote. This allows a business owner to offer an additional service/product without equipment or employees. My deal with the newly established re-sellers would be a percentage of the net profit.

How do I do this legally? I plan on having many re-sellers! I will have a contract for re-sellers but I need to know what direction to move before I create the agreement.

Any aadvice would be great!

Thanks!
ToddWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">