• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

company says i owe them money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

acdamatkin84

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hi i was a coordinator for betterware paid on a commision basis. I was responsable for handling of money and looking after a team of individuals.
Lat month they did an audit and all was ok. Then 3 weeks later they said that returns i had sent back could not be found. The returns were for over £1000. They wanted me to pay for these even though the drive had signed for them.
I have kept receipts but they wont listen to me. They now say i owe them over £1800 as they havent found the reuturns. I dont even know how they got this figure as the last two statements one of their employees collected as I was not working for them anymore. What can i do and what would they be able to do as i dont want the stress of having to go to the police station and court to fight it outd it is worrying me sick

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">