• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

company will not do business with me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

reytech

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY . hello i seem to be having a problem with some companies that will not do business with me. unfortunately there is noone else that sells what they have. is there any way to force them to do business with me? they will also not issue any warranty on any parts unless they install them. one of the companies said they will not offer the training class they have available to me because i am what they call a third party repair company. how can they keep me from learning their equipment and not sell me parts that are not available anywhere else? is this legal?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY . hello i seem to be having a problem with some companies that will not do business with me. unfortunately there is noone else that sells what they have. is there any way to force them to do business with me? they will also not issue any warranty on any parts unless they install them. one of the companies said they will not offer the training class they have available to me because i am what they call a third party repair company. how can they keep me from learning their equipment and not sell me parts that are not available anywhere else? is this legal?
**A: what kind of contract do you have with them? If none, then they are not obligated to deal with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">