• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract/Deal with City for Advertising Biz

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hixtreme45600

New Jersey / Jersey City

Hi,

I am thinking about running a small biz with Ads like on bicycles and stuff but do I need permission from city or state for this

and what kind of insurance and other legal things i would need to be fully protected and covered. I'm currently a ONE man operation. Biz is just a thought not set-up yet.

Thanks.

quincy

New Jersey / Jersey City

... I am thinking about running a small biz with Ads like on bicycles and stuff but do I need permission from city or state for this

and what kind of insurance and other legal things i would need to be fully protected and covered. I'm currently a ONE man operation. Biz is just a thought not set-up yet ...
Here is a link to information on starting a business in New Jersey: http://www.nj.gov/njbusiness/starting/

Good luck.

hixtreme45600

thanks. it didn't really say much about my kind of biz...

but I did contacted the State; and they said NJ doesn't require any particular license. However the city may require approval.

:)

quincy

thanks. it didn't really say much about my kind of biz...

but I did contacted the State; and they said NJ doesn't require any particular license. However the city may require approval.

:)
Thank you for posting back, hixtreme45600. Good luck with your advertising business. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">