• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Credit Report - CEO listed has been dead for 8 years.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joe2370

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? United Kingdom

I bought on a credit report on a company I was going to contract with. The Current Principal/CEO listed has been deceased for 8 years. I think this corporation is acting fraudulently. I'm I correct in this asumption and should I report this matter to the police?

Thanks
Joe

joe2370

Last time I checked, the United Kingdom, Canada and the United Stated of America were all controlled by the "Crown", American lawers have signed an oath with Bar Associations that are under control of the Inns of Court, in the City of London or the "Crown", so how legal advice from the USA can be any different beats me but MANY thanks anyway.

TinkerBelleLuvr

Heck, our 50 states have different rules for each entity. It all depends on whether the law is federal versus state.

And we have enough trouble with our own to try to figure out another country's rules.

Antigone*

Last time I checked, the United Kingdom, Canada and the United Stated of America were all controlled by the "Crown", American lawers have signed an oath with Bar Associations that are under control of the Inns of Court, in the City of London or the "Crown", so how legal advice from the USA can be any different beats me but MANY thanks anyway.
Did you happen to check on the last time you took your meds:eek:???

anteater

The nations, not so blest as thee,
Must, in their turns, to tyrants fall;
While thou shalt flourish great and free,
The dread and envy of them all.

Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thank you for a laugh when I woke up this morning!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">