• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Defend my interests with a contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcast

Is there a way to secure my assets in such a situation?
If I will give my land to a company (A) with "Equitable servitude" rights for 10 years,
For company (A) to start mining there. The company (A) decided to delegate some right for 5 years to company (B) in the contract we agreed on that if company be is planning to delegate rights he can do so only if he will get my approval.
On the next Company (B) decided to sell its control stocks to Company (C) which I my main competitor. I do not want that.
Is there a way to write a contract so I will have leverage even on a company such as (B) to force it not to sell it's stocks to company (C)

Thank you for your help
And please think as this situation is going on in US

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Is there a way to secure my assets in such a situation?
If I will give my land to a company (A) with "Equitable servitude" rights for 10 years,
For company (A) to start mining there. The company (A) decided to delegate some right for 5 years to company (B) in the contract we agreed on that if company be is planning to delegate rights he can do so only if he will get my approval.
On the next Company (B) decided to sell its control stocks to Company (C) which I my main competitor. I do not want that.
Is there a way to write a contract so I will have leverage even on a company such as (B) to force it not to sell it's stocks to company (C)
Thank you for your help
Sorry - this forum is for US law only.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thank you for your reply but as far as I know or studied when it comes to contracts there is not much difference. I will take kyrgyzstan law I just need push in the right direction.
A US law forum is not the right direction. The laws are different - likely very different.

quincy

Thank you for your reply but as far as I know or studied when it comes to contracts there is not much difference. I will take kyrgyzstan law I just need push in the right direction.
This site handles US law questions and concerns only, Dreamcast, as noted by Zigner.

Contract laws vary from country to country although, at its most simple, a contract is an agreement between two or more parties which creates obligations on the parties and these obligations are enforceable by law (or, basically, an enforceable agreement). In the US, contract law is often defined by cases brought before the courts (case law) and these cases are decided on the specific facts presented. Our case law does not translate to court decisions in your country.

You should look to find in your area, and depending on your needs, the Civil Code of the Kyrgyz Republic (for commercial contract information) or the Labor Code of the KR (for work contract information) or you can seek out legal counsel in Kyrgyzstan.

Last edited:

Dreamcast

This site handles US law questions and concerns only, Dreamcast, as noted by Zigner.

Contract laws vary from country to country although, at its most simple, a contract is an agreement between two or more parties which creates obligations on the parties and these obligations are enforceable by law (or, basically, an enforceable agreement). In the US, contract law is often defined by cases brought before the courts (case law) and these cases are decided on the specific facts presented. Our case law does not translate to court decisions in your country.

You should look to find in your area, and depending on your needs, the Civil Code of the Kyrgyz Republic (for commercial contract information) or the Labor Code of the KR (for work contract information) or you can seek out legal counsel in Kyrgyzstan.
The problem is that when it comes to contracts Local low gives almost complete freedom and to add more, such thing as contract is very new for post soviet countries unlike US. So if you transfer the same situation to US, how can a person who gave the land can protect himself ?? How can I enforce my power on (C), considering that initially I could not know which company would (C) be and I could just try to defend my self with a contract. SO is there a possibility to defend my rights in US system, in case I defined above

Thank you for your time

Last edited:

Just Blue

The problem is that when it comes to contracts Local low gives almost complete freedom and two add such thing as contract is very new for post soviet countries unlike US. So if you translate the same situation to US, how can a person who gave the land can protect himself ?? How can I enforce my power on (C), considering that initially I could not know which company would (C) be and I could just try to defend my self with a contract. SO is there a possibility to defend my rights in US system, in case I defined above

Thank you for your time
What happens in the United States is totally irrelevent to you in your country. Seek an Attorney to answer your questions.

quincy

The problem is that when it comes to contracts Local low gives almost complete freedom and to add more, such thing as contract is very new for post soviet countries unlike US. So if you transfer the same situation to US, how can a person who gave the land can protect himself ?? How can I enforce my power on (C), considering that initially I could not know which company would (C) be and I could just try to defend my self with a contract. SO is there a possibility to defend my rights in US system, in case I defined above

Thank you for your time
You can draft a contract to meet your needs. Having an attorney in your area help you draft the contract, or review a contract you design, to ensure it protects you adequately is what I recommend.

We cannot help you on this site because the laws of this country differ from the laws of yours.

Good luck.

quincy

I really want to insult you but I will not because I am more mature then that, ok there is no shame is saying I do not know something. Good day
And there is no shame in our saying that we do not know the laws of your country. The mature move is to accept that the laws in our country do not apply to you.

I suggest you start with your country's Civil Code and Labor Code. These are available for downloading online.

Good luck with your research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">