• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dissolution of Partnership

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

momof2boys1131

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

My partner has 20% I have 80%. We started out with 10,000 from him and borrowed 20,000 together. The business was not doing well and produced no earnings. He left after 5 months and left me to finish out the term of the lease that we were bound too. It has been a complete hardship for me keeping it going in the hopes that I can sell it. The bills are mounting for rent, electricity, insurance, etc. I have used ALOT of my personal savings to keep this going, but really want to walk away.
HE wants to sue me for wages never received!! He said he doesn't believe that there is no profit and wants me to give him $30,000. I have showed him the books and have given him copies.
I have nothing and am scrambling every month to keep this business semi afloat.
I am at my wits end. What can I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">