• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Education Funding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

andrew_net82

Hi, I run a business and we are looking at funding a number of employees through education. The cost of the education is a significant cost the business. I would like to put in place a contract where if the employee leaves the company once complete or during the course, they have to pay these fees back. i.e. 1st year all costs, 2nd year pro rata. What are these contracts called and where could I find a template. Thanks

quincy

Hi, I run a business and we are looking at funding a number of employees through education. The cost of the education is a significant cost the business. I would like to put in place a contract where if the employee leaves the company once complete or during the course, they have to pay these fees back. i.e. 1st year all costs, 2nd year pro rata. What are these contracts called and where could I find a template. Thanks
What is the name of your state, Andrew_net82, or, if not in the US, what is the name of your country?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">