• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it embezzeling??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Benchracer52

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

OK - I started a LLC with another guy a year ago. He started the comany bank account. He also took out a loan to cover his portion of the buy in for the LLC.

He took money from the LLC all along to pay the payments on his loan.

He also transfered $16,000 to another one of his accounts out of the LLC account without my approval.

I will press charges for embezzlement of it is that. I have an appointment with an attorney to discuss it but was hoping for a little insite into the law about this.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

OK - I started a LLC with another guy a year ago. He started the comany bank account. He also took out a loan to cover his portion of the buy in for the LLC.

He took money from the LLC all along to pay the payments on his loan.

He also transfered $16,000 to another one of his accounts out of the LLC account without my approval.

I will press charges for embezzlement of it is that. I have an appointment with an attorney to discuss it but was hoping for a little insite into the law about this.
**A: very insightful. Hire the attorney and go after the scumbag.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">