• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

EX works INCOTERM

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hellerfer

In all INCOTERMS besides ex works a seller must "cure" non-conforming goods.

Ex works (client warehouse destination), for merchandise entails shipper paying for import costs (freight and all other costs i.e. customs brokerage, inspection, etc etc).

Q.
how do you establish that at quoted price all those other import costs, besides freight must be reimbursed?
? Can you put in a section titled "conditions of sale" or "disclaimer" a statement like
"buyer authorizes seller to ACH debit buyer for all import costs except ocean freight"

Side questions:
A.
I would also like to add the statement "buyer agrees to unconditionally accept merchandise upon arrival" as another term, comments?

B.
Something else I'd like to be stated "buyer agrees to indemnify seller of all claims due to non-conforming goods and delivery delays, comments?.

C.
Are any of these statements redundant with respect to incoterms?

LdiJ

In all INCOTERMS besides ex works a seller must "cure" non-conforming goods.

Ex works (client warehouse destination), for merchandise entails shipper paying for import costs (freight and all other costs i.e. customs brokerage, inspection, etc etc).

Q.
how do you establish that at quoted price all those other import costs, besides freight must be reimbursed?
? Can you put in a section titled "conditions of sale" or "disclaimer" a statement like
"buyer authorizes seller to ACH debit buyer for all import costs except ocean freight"

Side questions:
A.
I would also like to add the statement "buyer agrees to unconditionally accept merchandise upon arrival" as another term, comments?

B.
Something else I'd like to be stated "buyer agrees to indemnify seller of all claims due to non-conforming goods and delivery delays, comments?.

C.
Are any of these statements redundant with respect to incoterms?
Why do you think that ANY buyer would sign a contract that indemnifies a seller due to non-conforming goods?...or to unconditionally accept merchandise?

hellerfer

Why do you think that ANY buyer would sign a contract that indemnifies a seller due to non-conforming goods?...or to unconditionally accept merchandise?
Why don't you open another thread if you want to discuss something that doesn't serve my specific questions.

I already have a wife to derail objectives with.

If anyone else wants to shoot the breeze with me, try an online dating site, ask for "giraffe".

smohyee

Why don't you open another thread if you want to discuss something that doesn't serve my specific questions.

I already have a wife to derail objectives with.

If anyone else wants to shoot the breeze with me, try an online dating site, ask for "giraffe".

This is hilarious. Also, good luck getting anyone to help you out with that attitude.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">