• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gross lease

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackxeres

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Fla
Hi i need some help on the cons and pros about a gross commercial lease

I am in the process of renting a 12,356sf market in a center which is virtually empty,its in a very high traffice area but due to the economic down turn things are bad for them at the moment.They are willing to do whatever to rent me this place because i would be there anchor tenant.
But i want the best deal for me and i know nothing about a gross lease.
Here is what they are offering in a 10 year lease

$20.00 GROSS plus sales tax which goes to $30.00 GROSS plus sales tax in year 10

I think its the sf plus the 20.00 + tax that might be more than what io want to pay. need some advice please.

JETX

I think its the sf plus the 20.00 + tax that might be more than what io want to pay. need some advice please.
You are looking for real estate appraisal and marketing information which is beyond the scope of this free legal ADVICE forum.
Contact a local marketing/property evaluation firm.

blackxeres

gross lease

not loking for real estate appraisal i simply want to know if anyone understand the term GROSS LEASE

JETX

i know what the term mean ......i said in my first post if anyone can tell me the pros and cons of it
And there you are, right back again asking for legal SERVICES.

Get your stories straight. First you ask for services, then you deny and ask for definition. Then when definition is given, you again deny.... and ask for services. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">