• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

He tookt the proposal and ran?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MsHoward

California

Hello all. Well my husband agreed to install a computer network for an acquaintance of my dad. the acquaintance owns a real estate school and my husband was going to set up a network for him. The man asked my husband to write up a proposal of the work he would be doing. My husband did some research and wrote the proposal, then forwarded it to the man. My husband was suppose to go out of town today to install the network, but each time he calls the man, the man says he'll call back and never does. Also the man has not been in touch for a couple days. It's always my husband calling him and not the other way around. Now husby thinks that they guy is just going to take the suggestions he wrote on the proposal and do it all himself (How? I'm not sure...maybe google). Is this legal? My husband never signed a formal contract to do the work.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">