• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

health clinic sold taking records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KATZ2

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? ILLINOIS Can the owner of the health clinic take my medical chart with them if i request that i want it left at this clinic ? My physcian choose not to renew his contract with the current corp. and the CEO has post that if we want our records to stay we must pay the maximum amount, set by the comptollers office, to copy it , or it will be taken with them. Do i have any rights over my own medical records? Is it legal to chage the maximun on every chart even if a chart only has less than 5 records in it compaired to one that has 200? thank you Kathy Potts

pojo2

Why not? Someone. who is being PAID, must copy the records and compile them and that person does not work for a lessor wage on 5 pages compared to 200.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">