• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I go about a contract where the Investor need to pay my group commission

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BrittanyCox

My group will be assisting an investor to meet with responsible people to strike up investment opportunity. Would require a contract where the investor is legally bound to pay us a percentage of commission on the completion of the project. How do I go about getting this contract done? Any guidance will be appreciated

Love,
Brittany

quincy

My group will be assisting an investor to meet with responsible people to strike up investment opportunity. Would require a contract where the investor is legally bound to pay us a percentage of commission on the completion of the project. How do I go about getting this contract done? Any guidance will be appreciated

Love,
Brittany
You would probably benefit from sitting down with a business law professional in your area of Sweden, to get a contract drafted that meets everyone's needs.

This FreeAdvice forum handles US law questions and concerns only, though.

Good luck.

Just Blue

Love,
Brittany
U.S Law Only

Love
Blue

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">