• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Need Serious Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joebobconsumer

I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 30 11 years ago. I moved to MT & after my 5 year series of Tamoxifen, my oncologist there put me on "Zoladex" for 4 1/2 yrs. Zoladex is extremely expensive and threw me completely into menopause, for which I could have no hormone treatment therapy for my symptoms. During the past 4 1/2 years I have spent the majority of my time in bed, suffering from side effects that I was not made aware of during my treatments. I've been unable to work & my personal life & professional life have suffered enormously. I lost my home & my businesses in Oct 08 & my family & I were displaced to WA. After moving to WA, I consulted with an oncologist who told me that I never should have been on it because there has never been a single study for it's use on someone like me. She immediately took me off it and told me it would take up to a year to get back to normal. I am still unable to work due to my mental & emotional instability.

Meantime, I am beginning to be sued, etc for debts that my businesses owed. One of the cases includes false fraud charges & a civil case for $80k. The fraud charge stems from a disgruntled client hiring a disgruntled past employee who I had a non-compete & confidentiality agreement with. However, the agreement mysteriously disappeared before she quit. Additionally, the attorney representing the client is a previous attorney of my businesses, which seems to me to be a conflict of interest somehow.

I want to know if I have a case against my oncologist, the clinic where he practices, and/or the pharmaceutical company for prescribing me a form of chemotherapy that's never been studied?

Additionally, I am wondering what I need to do or how I should respond to the false fraud charges and civil case? Is there potential for countersuits? And, where exactly does the liability lie?

I am also going to post this on a medical malpractice forum I guess. I don't know what to do next...

Any help you can give would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MT & WA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">