• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

investor relation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anandalaurel

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york
My business partner and I have a plan for a recession proof venture that could be a national chain. As we have no funds or collateral to make this happen, we would need to have backers. As we are both women and one of us is Latina would probably qualify for a small business grant. We have a projected start fee of $400,000. How can we pull in investors without compromising our control over the business?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york
My business partner and I have a plan for a recession proof venture that could be a national chain. As we have no funds or collateral to make this happen, we would need to have backers. As we are both women and one of us is Latina would probably qualify for a small business grant. We have a projected start fee of $400,000. How can we pull in investors without compromising our control over the business?
Nothing in this econmy is "recession proof".

Try Googling venture capital ~ that is a start.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">