• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ITT or Offer?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Frightfries

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio

Hey all. Sorry, this is not a legal Q. It's my assignment I need a confirmation or advises.

Tina decided to build a school. Tina's best friend, Andy, sells furniture. During a regular dinner on Tuesday, they had a casual conversation. Tina wanted Andy to sell her some fine quality tables and chairs.

Andy sent Tina a quotation of price of some brands of chairs and tables for her to choose on Wednesday.

Tina got Andy's quotation on Thursday, replied via post and stated she wanted 'Cremal' brand of tables. Tina had the letter posted to Andy's old address but was forwarded to Andy on Sunday.

_

Can I say that the quotation of price from Andy is an ITT not an offer. Or had the ITT already occurred during the conversation?

Can I also say Tina is the offeror because she offered to buy the cremal brand of tables?

Thanks and apologies!

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio

Hey all. Sorry, this is not a legal Q. It's my assignment I need a confirmation or advises.

Tina decided to build a school. Tina's best friend, Andy, sells furniture. During a regular dinner on Tuesday, they had a casual conversation. Tina wanted Andy to sell her some fine quality tables and chairs.

Andy sent Tina a quotation of price of some brands of chairs and tables for her to choose on Wednesday.

Tina got Andy's quotation on Thursday, replied via post and stated she wanted 'Cremal' brand of tables. Tina had the letter posted to Andy's old address but was forwarded to Andy on Sunday.

_

Can I say that the quotation of price from Andy is an ITT not an offer. Or had the ITT already occurred during the conversation?

Can I also say Tina is the offeror because she offered to buy the cremal brand of tables?

Thanks and apologies!
We don't do homework...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">