• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Joint Venture in Wisconsin. not getting any statements

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

werner69

As I got already help with another issue I want to try my luck again with my following problem:

We own a house in Wisconsin that we bought from one guy who needed money.
Later he needed money again so we set up a joint venture and built a house with 4 appartments at a lake.

We ended u selling to of the 4 appartments but still own 2 appartments together.

Since I invested my money I did not get any return.

He always pretends that there is too much expenses.... Actually he has other houses and appartments there that he rents.

I asked him for the profit and loss statements and got one showing a loss the last years.
But the numbers are fake as I can see online that the appartments are rented for many days and when I read his profit and loss statement it would be rented only for 25 days / yr.

He is a real ******* that needed money and we helped him and now he is taking advantage.

What would be the best way to get the information? Send him a certified letter first to ask for Bank statements and general ledger?
If he doesn´t come up with it within 7 days what can I do best? Ask IRS for help to audit it as the numbers are really just made up?

Please help and give me your ideas.
I know to contact a lawyer and let him handle the case would be the best, but I want to learn how to do it myself... and its not about the money only :)
I want him to suffer bcs I hate it when you help people and then they are not even fair at all...

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">