• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Key Release Form?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Plant_Lady

What is the name of your state?AZ

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but here goes...
I own an interior plant service company. We go into homes and businesses, and take care of the plants. We have a key for every house we go into. Usually, people just give us a key, no problem. However, we have a new client who requires us to come when someone is home. We understand the awkwardness of giving your house key to a stranger, so we agreed to this. This is quite inconvenient for us however, and we are looking to come up with some sort of "key release form" for our new clients, which will require them to give us a key after we've serviced their home for 90 days (they sign a minimum one-year contract upon hiring us). We'd like to indicate that we have insurance, we're responsible, etc. to put their mind at ease about giving us a key. I'm sure other services similiar to this such a pet sitters and house keepers have something like this, but I've never seen such a form, and I'm at a loss on how to word it. First, does a general form like this exist, and where can I find it? If not, what information should we be sure to put in there. I'm just not quite sure how to say "It's okay, we won't rob you" ;) . Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">