• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor signing a legal contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Building429

Hi,
I live in Ohio and I have a question about legal contracts. I am currently 14 and am joint-CEO of a company with my older brother. I am working with a university to purchase certain content from them. However, I want to know if I can sign a legally binding Non-Disclosure Agreement with them. Any help would be great. Thanks!

-David

Mass_Shyster

Hi,
I live in Ohio and I have a question about legal contracts. I am currently 14 and am joint-CEO of a company with my older brother. I am working with a university to purchase certain content from them. However, I want to know if I can sign a legally binding Non-Disclosure Agreement with them. Any help would be great. Thanks!

-David
You can legally sign the agreement, but you can choose to void the agreement because of your age. I doubt the college will agree to enter an agreement with you.

google contracts , capacity and infancy for more information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">