• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Money owed to me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

psebastian

What is the name of your state? PA
I sold my business to my business partner back in October 06. While I was co-owner of the business I lent it some money. I had our attorney draft up a Commerical Note stating a payment schedule to be paid in full on or before April 2007. I have tried contacting the new ower, but I am getting no responce.

Any suggestions??

Thank you

moburkes

What is the name of your state? PA
I sold my business to my business partner back in October 06. While I was co-owner of the business I lent it some money. I had our attorney draft up a Commerical Note stating a payment schedule to be paid in full on or before April 2007. I have tried contacting the new ower, but I am getting no responce.

Any suggestions??

Thank you
As SJ would say, sue the bad person in court.

moburkes

Since the company owes you $2000, and your sales contract with the new owner who bought you out stated that the debt was still owed, and was not included in the sales price, then you sue the company for $2000.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">