• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help immediately !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Please add content to your post by using the "edit post" feature or the "reply to thread" feature. Please do not start a second thread.

The fact that content did not post is not because of anything you did wrong. The "preview post" feature is broken on this site and, if used by a poster, it tends to delete posts upon submission. No idea why.

Please be sure to include the name of your state.

Thanks.

Lydia_lydia

Tks for your tip

Hi i am new and i dont know how to edit post so i will ask again :
1. If one of biggest frims in america which has branche in Vietnam made fake contracts along with fake signatures and stamp to Preload ( i have evidences to prove few cases and one of it was about World bank fund, they cheated millions dolla from World bank) . Does it violated federal laws?
2. Vietnam laws doesnot strongly take action about this issue so is there any chance that i can sue them in the states (california)?
3. If they have violated usa/international law then what law is it tobe sepecific?
All help is approciated ! I am nobody . A little person fighting for justice alone so i really need your help ! Tks u so much!

quincy

Hi i am new and i dont know how to edit post so i will ask again :
1. If one of biggest frims in america which has branche in Vietnam made fake contracts along with fake signatures and stamp to Preload ( i have evidences to prove few cases and one of it was about World bank fund, they cheated millions dolla from World bank) . Does it violated federal laws?
2. Vietnam laws doesnot strongly take action about this issue so is there any chance that i can sue them in the states (california)?
3. If they have violated usa/international law then what law is it tobe sepecific?
All help is approciated ! I am nobody . A little person fighting for justice alone so i really need your help ! Tks u so much!
Thank you for adding your questions and legal concerns to this thread, Lydia_lydia. It would have been better if you had not started a second thread after doing so, however, but the second thread has now been deleted so all is good. :)

Because you live in Vietnam, it will be the laws of Vietnam that apply to you. This site handles US law questions and US legal concerns only.

While it is possible for someone in Vietnam to file a suit against a US bank in the US, the costs to pursue such a suit are often prohibitively expensive - and there is no guarantee you would be successful.

I recommend you sit down with an attorney in your area of Vietnam for a review of the contracts that have the fake signatures and see what sort of legal action can be taken (if any). The attorney you see should be well-versed in international law.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">