• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online Services Reseller Cancel and Refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shaman_BR

Hi everybody!

Brazil needs your help, thanks!

The situation is that i have "contracted" an internet service provider to make an re-branding and resell of one of his solutions here, in Brazil, the service provider are from US.

At firsts negotiations, the provider show an condition to make the re-branding of many parts of the solution, but at the end, when the solution was delivered, the conditions are different and the solution who was presented branded was now almost totally "generic".

After this we had made technical changes and they promise 2 business days, after 10 days they delivered changes without solve the problem totally.

Obviously we ask to cancel and they are difficulting, they say that we cannot cancel and we can go to collections.

Just to clarify:

- The "contract" itself is an invoice really, with values and payment dates for an Year
- This invoice has one link called "for more terms" that link to the "true contract" page on the internet
- I have printed the INVOICE, signed with pen, take an iphone picture and send it to the provider (on contract act)
- They charge my card for an first part of 12 and delivered the project with our company brand wrong, we ask for correction that was not completely made
- We have used the services only for tests and have not reselled it for any client
- We have recorded all conversation and email that we have, including the selling "branding promises"
- After read they "online contract" they said that we need to pay all the solution (one year) if we cancel it...

The questions are:

We have some chance like an consumer council or something to prove that we bought something that was not delivered??
If our cancellation was not approved, and they send us to collections on US, what are the legal consequences (we live in Brazil)??

We thank you very much for your help folks!

Sorry my poor english,

Desperately,

Shaman_BR

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">